What is POJUCK.EXE?
POJUCK.EXE is reported and classified as malicious program (malware).
POJUCK.EXE actively resists detection and employs a number of techniques to ensure that you cannot remove POJUCK.EXE from infected computers.
How POJUCK.EXE got on your computer?
Phishing is the most common way for malware to infect computers.
It could be a fake email message that appears to be originated from Microsoft Customer Service, eBay, PayPal, Amazon, or even your bank or insurance company.
Fake emails that appear to come from the police, the FBI and other government entities were also reported.
POJUCK.EXE could also infect your computer by exploiting a security vulnerability of your Web browser or one of its plugins.
If this is the case, POJUCK.EXE would be injected into a Web page, and could get to your PC when you visited a malicious or hacked Web site.
POJUCK.EXE can be distributed with legitimate software that is repackaged by the scammers.
It could be downloaded from warez Web sites or download archives.
How do you know you have POJUCK.EXE on my computer?
POJUCK.EXE works in background. It does not appear as a window, does not have a shortcut.
POJUCK.EXE hides its existence from your eyes.
How to remove POJUCK.EXE?
It may not be easy!
Make a full backup of your PC before starting.
Removal guide for POJUCK.EXE:
- Uninstall POJUCK.EXE using Windows uninstallation applet (use Add/Remove Programs or Uninstall Program or Apps & features).
- Open Task Manager to kill all "POJUCK.EXE" related processes.
- Use Windows search to find and remove "POJUCK.EXE" files and folders.
- Run services.msc to disable a "POJUCK.EXE" Windows service.
- Execute taskschd.msc to get rid of "POJUCK.EXE" scheduled tasks.
- Open regedit.exe and delete POJUCK.EXE registry keys and values.
- Check your shortcuts on your desktop and in the Start menu for POJUCK.EXE presence. Fix infected shortcuts.
- Remove a virus from Google Chrome.
- Remove a virus from Internet Explorer.
- Remove a virus from Mozilla Firefox.
- Clean your Recycle bin and temporary files.
I use UnHackMe for cleaning ads and viruses from my friend's computers, because it is extremely fast and effective.
STEP 1: Download UnHackMe for freeUnHackMe removes Adware/Spyware/Unwanted Programs/Browser Hijackers/Search Redirectors from your PC easily.
UnHackMe is compatible with most antivirus software.
UnHackMe is 100% CLEAN, which means it does not contain any form of malware, including adware, spyware, viruses, trojans and backdoors. VirusTotal (0/56).
System Requirements: Windows 2000-Windows 8.1/10 32 or 64-bit. UnHackMe uses minimum of computer resources.
STEP 2: Double click on UnHackMe_setup.exeYou will see a confirmation screen with verified publisher: Greatis Software.
Once UnHackMe has installed the first Scan will start automatically
STEP 3: Carefully review the detected threats!Click Remove button or False Positive.