Today we will find out what is BNDLDNSKEEPER, how it works and how to delete BNDLDNSKEEPER from your computer.
The main purpose of BNDLDNSKEEPER is to display ads on your PC and to hijack your browser by changing its settings.
BNDLDNSKEEPER usually infiltrates your computer while being downloaded in a bundle with a popular hacked programs or while being included in downloaded file with a bunch of other trojans.
BNDLDNSKEEPER causes the great problems for you, such as replacing your browser starting page with malicious one, browser search redirecting, changing security settings and allowing popup advertisements to show up.
BNDLDNSKEEPER virus accomplishes this tasks by registering virus process in startup or by automatically launching malicious sites.
How to remove BNDLDNSKEEPER manually:
- Uninstall BNDLDNSKEEPER using Windows uninstallation applet (use Add/Remove Programs or Uninstall Program or Apps & features).
- Open Task Manager to kill all "BNDLDNSKEEPER" related processes.
- Use Windows search to find and remove "BNDLDNSKEEPER" files and folders.
- Run services.msc to disable a "BNDLDNSKEEPER" Windows service.
- Execute taskschd.msc to get rid of "BNDLDNSKEEPER" scheduled tasks.
- Open regedit.exe and delete BNDLDNSKEEPER registry keys and values.
- Check your shortcuts on your desktop and in the Start menu for BNDLDNSKEEPER presence. Fix infected shortcuts.
- Remove a virus from Google Chrome.
- Remove a virus from Internet Explorer.
- Remove a virus from Mozilla Firefox.
- Clean your Recycle bin and temporary files.
How to remove BNDLDNSKEEPER automatically:
UnHackMe will complete all steps for only 5 minutes!
Here’s how to remove BNDLDNSKEEPER virus:
So it was much easier to fix such problem automatically, wasn't it?
That is why I strongly advise you to use UnHackMe for remove BNDLDNSKEEPER redirect or other unwanted software.
I use UnHackMe for cleaning ads and viruses from my friend's computers, because it is extremely fast and effective.
STEP 1: Download UnHackMe for freeUnHackMe removes Adware/Spyware/Unwanted Programs/Browser Hijackers/Search Redirectors from your PC easily.
UnHackMe is compatible with most antivirus software.
UnHackMe is 100% CLEAN, which means it does not contain any form of malware, including adware, spyware, viruses, trojans and backdoors. VirusTotal (0/56).
System Requirements: Windows 2000-Windows 8.1/10 32 or 64-bit. UnHackMe uses minimum of computer resources.
STEP 2: Double click on UnHackMe_setup.exeYou will see a confirmation screen with verified publisher: Greatis Software.
Once UnHackMe has installed the first Scan will start automatically
STEP 3: Carefully review the detected threats!Click Remove button or False Positive.