MICROTOOL VERSION 1.1.0 is classified as Win32:PUP-gen (potentially unwanted program). What is PUP? PUP is crapware. MICROTOOL VERSION 1.1.0 have several types of unwanted behaviour:
- Displaying popup ads.
- Hijacking your browser.
- Infecting your desktop shortcuts, etc.
- Inserting ads to the web pages.
MICROTOOL VERSION 1.1.0 can redirect your browser search, collect your personal information and sell it for advertising.
MICROTOOL VERSION 1.1.0 is usually hard in removing. Some people could not find uninstall program for MICROTOOL VERSION 1.1.0 in the Control Panel.
Sometimes MICROTOOL VERSION 1.1.0 uninstaller does not work.
Will you remove it?
How MICROTOOL VERSION 1.1.0 got on my computer?
Usually you got MICROTOOL VERSION 1.1.0 with as part of a bundle with another tool you downloaded from the Internet. Since MICROTOOL VERSION 1.1.0 manufacturer pays software developers for distributing MICROTOOL VERSION 1.1.0 within their applications, MICROTOOL VERSION 1.1.0 is often included as part of the installer.
Usually, you have not only one MICROTOOL VERSION 1.1.0 problem, but a bunch of similar WIN32:PUPs.
How to remove MICROTOOL VERSION 1.1.0 manually:
- Uninstall MICROTOOL VERSION 1.1.0 using Windows uninstallation applet (use Add/Remove Programs or Uninstall Program or Apps & features).
- Open Task Manager to kill all "MICROTOOL VERSION 1.1.0" related processes.
- Use Windows search to find and remove "MICROTOOL VERSION 1.1.0" files and folders.
- Run services.msc to disable a "MICROTOOL VERSION 1.1.0" Windows service.
- Execute taskschd.msc to get rid of "MICROTOOL VERSION 1.1.0" scheduled tasks.
- Open regedit.exe and delete MICROTOOL VERSION 1.1.0 registry keys and values.
- Check your shortcuts on your desktop and in the Start menu for MICROTOOL VERSION 1.1.0 presence. Fix infected shortcuts.
- Remove a virus from Google Chrome.
- Remove a virus from Internet Explorer.
- Remove a virus from Mozilla Firefox.
- Clean your Recycle bin and temporary files.
How to remove MICROTOOL VERSION 1.1.0 automatically:
UnHackMe will complete all steps for only 5 minutes!
Here’s how to remove MICROTOOL VERSION 1.1.0 virus:
So it was much easier to fix such problem automatically, wasn't it?
That is why I strongly advise you to use UnHackMe for remove MICROTOOL VERSION 1.1.0 redirect or other unwanted software.
I use UnHackMe for cleaning ads and viruses from my friend's computers, because it is extremely fast and effective.
STEP 1: Download UnHackMe for freeUnHackMe removes Adware/Spyware/Unwanted Programs/Browser Hijackers/Search Redirectors from your PC easily.
UnHackMe is compatible with most antivirus software.
UnHackMe is 100% CLEAN, which means it does not contain any form of malware, including adware, spyware, viruses, trojans and backdoors. VirusTotal (0/56).
System Requirements: Windows 2000-Windows 8.1/10 32 or 64-bit. UnHackMe uses minimum of computer resources.
STEP 2: Double click on UnHackMe_setup.exeYou will see a confirmation screen with verified publisher: Greatis Software.
Once UnHackMe has installed has installed the first Scan will start automatically
STEP 3: Carefully review the detected threats!Click Remove button or False Positive.