KUAIZIP is classified as Win32:PUP-gen (potentially unwanted program).
What is PUP?
PUP is crapware. KUAIZIP have several types of unwanted behaviour:
- Displaying popup ads.
- Hijacking your browser.
- Infecting your desktop shortcuts, etc.
- Inserting ads to the web pages.
KUAIZIP can redirect your browser search, collect your personal information and sell it for advertising.
KUAIZIP is usually hard in removing. Some people could not find uninstall program for KUAIZIP in the Control Panel.
Sometimes KUAIZIP uninstaller does not work.
Will you remove it?
How KUAIZIP got on my computer?
Usually you got KUAIZIP with as part of a bundle with another tool you downloaded from the Internet. Since KUAIZIP manufacturer pays software developers for distributing KUAIZIP within their applications, KUAIZIP is often included as part of the installer.
Usually, you have not only one KUAIZIP problem, but a bunch of similar WIN32:PUPs.
How to remove KUAIZIP?
Step-by-step Guide for manual removal of KUAIZIP:
- Uninstall KUAIZIP using Windows uninstallation applet (use Add/Remove Programs or Uninstall Program or Apps & features).
- Open Task Manager to kill all "KUAIZIP" related processes.
- Use Windows search to find and remove "KUAIZIP" files and folders.
- Run services.msc to disable a "KUAIZIP" Windows service.
- Execute taskschd.msc to get rid of "KUAIZIP" scheduled tasks.
- Open regedit.exe and delete KUAIZIP registry keys and values.
- Check your shortcuts on your desktop and in the Start menu for KUAIZIP presence. Fix infected shortcuts.
- Remove a virus from Google Chrome.
- Remove a virus from Internet Explorer.
- Remove a virus from Mozilla Firefox.
- Clean your Recycle bin and temporary files.
I use UnHackMe for cleaning ads and viruses from my friend's computers, because it is extremely fast and effective.
STEP 1: Download UnHackMe for freeUnHackMe removes Adware/Spyware/Unwanted Programs/Browser Hijackers/Search Redirectors from your PC easily.
UnHackMe is compatible with most antivirus software.
UnHackMe is 100% CLEAN, which means it does not contain any form of malware, including adware, spyware, viruses, trojans and backdoors. VirusTotal (0/56).
System Requirements: Windows 2000-Windows 8.1/10 32 or 64-bit. UnHackMe uses minimum of computer resources.
STEP 2: Double click on UnHackMe_setup.exeYou will see a confirmation screen with verified publisher: Greatis Software.
Once UnHackMe has installed the first Scan will start automatically
STEP 3: Carefully review the detected threats!Click Remove button or False Positive.