Today we will find out what is MAOHA WIFI, how it works and how to delete MAOHA WIFI from your computer.
The main purpose of MAOHA WIFI is to display ads on your PC and to hijack your browser by changing its settings.
MAOHA WIFI usually infiltrates your computer while being downloaded in a bundle with a popular hacked programs or while being included in downloaded file with a bunch of other trojans.
Will you remove it?
MAOHA WIFI causes the great problems for you, such as replacing your browser starting page with malicious one, browser search redirecting, changing security settings and allowing popup advertisements to show up.
MAOHA WIFI virus accomplishes this tasks by registering virus process in startup or by automatically launching malicious sites.
How to remove MAOHA WIFI?
Deleting MAOHA WIFI is a complex task and is required a full system cleaning.
Make a full backup of your PC before starting.
Follow the next steps to clean your system out:
- Uninstall MAOHA WIFI using Windows uninstallation applet (use Add/Remove Programs or Uninstall Program or Apps & features).
- Open Task Manager to kill all "MAOHA WIFI" related processes.
- Use Windows search to find and remove "MAOHA WIFI" files and folders.
- Run services.msc to disable a "MAOHA WIFI" Windows service.
- Execute taskschd.msc to get rid of "MAOHA WIFI" scheduled tasks.
- Open regedit.exe and delete MAOHA WIFI registry keys and values.
- Check your shortcuts on your desktop and in the Start menu for MAOHA WIFI presence. Fix infected shortcuts.
- Remove a virus from Google Chrome.
- Remove a virus from Internet Explorer.
- Remove a virus from Mozilla Firefox.
- Clean your Recycle bin and temporary files.
I use UnHackMe for cleaning ads and viruses from my friend's computers, because it is extremely fast and effective.
STEP 1: Download UnHackMe for freeUnHackMe removes Adware/Spyware/Unwanted Programs/Browser Hijackers/Search Redirectors from your PC easily.
UnHackMe is compatible with most antivirus software.
UnHackMe is 100% CLEAN, which means it does not contain any form of malware, including adware, spyware, viruses, trojans and backdoors. VirusTotal (0/56).
System Requirements: Windows 2000-Windows 8.1/10 32 or 64-bit. UnHackMe uses minimum of computer resources.
STEP 2: Double click on UnHackMe_setup.exeYou will see a confirmation screen with verified publisher: Greatis Software.
Once UnHackMe has installed the first Scan will start automatically
STEP 3: Carefully review the detected threats!Click Remove button or False Positive.