FDM_NATIVEHOST.EXE is a safe file.
FDM_NATIVEHOST.EXE is Download Manager software related.
Antivirus Report of FDM_NATIVEHOST.EXE : 0/43
FDM_NATIVEHOST.EXE File Information:
|FDM_NATIVEHOST.EXE Size:||119808 bytes|
|FDM_NATIVEHOST.EXE Description:||The file fdm_nativehost.exe has the internal name: fdm_nativehost.exe. The file fdm_nativehost.exe description is: Free Download Manager native messaging host for Google Chrome. The file fdm_nativehost.exe is related to the FreeDownloadManager.ORG. The version of the file fdm_nativehost.exe: 188.8.131.52. The fdm_nativehost.exe is a part of software product: Free Download Manager LegalCopyright: Copyright © 2010-2014, FreeDownloadManager.ORG.|
|FDM_NATIVEHOST.EXE Location:||%Program Files%\Free Download Manager\Chrome\fdm_nativehost.exe|
FDM_NATIVEHOST.EXE Folders Modifications: 18
- %Program Files%\Free Download Manager\Archive\7-zip\Formats
- %Program Files%\Free Download Manager\Chrome
- %Program Files%\Free Download Manager\Firefox
FDM_NATIVEHOST.EXE Related Files: 172
- %Program Files%\Free Download Manager\Archive\7-zip\Formats\zip.dll
- %Program Files%\Free Download Manager\Archive\unrar.dll
- %Program Files%\Free Download Manager\Chrome\fdm_nativehost.exe
- %Program Files%\Free Download Manager\Chrome\manifest.json
- %Program Files%\Free Download Manager\detoured.dll
I use UnHackMe for cleaning ads and viruses from my friend's computers, because it is extremely fast and effective.
STEP 1: Download UnHackMe for freeUnHackMe removes Adware/Spyware/Unwanted Programs/Browser Hijackers/Search Redirectors from your PC easily.
UnHackMe is compatible with most antivirus software.
UnHackMe is 100% CLEAN, which means it does not contain any form of malware, including adware, spyware, viruses, trojans and backdoors. VirusTotal (0/56).
System Requirements: Windows 2000-Windows 8.1/10 32 or 64-bit. UnHackMe uses minimum of computer resources.
STEP 2: Double click on UnHackMe_setup.exeYou will see a confirmation screen with verified publisher: Greatis Software.
Once UnHackMe has installed the first Scan will start automatically
STEP 3: Carefully review the detected threats!Click Remove button or False Positive.