Alex: Solved! The issue has been fixed!
The file C2C_SERVICE.EXE is not a virus.
But the C2C_SERVICE.EXE tool may be used to compromise computer security by the hacker.
Use the C2C_SERVICE.EXE file at your own risk!
You can delete the C2C_SERVICE.EXE program from your computer with problems.
Malware Analysis of C2C_SERVICE.EXE
Full path on a computer: %CommonAppData%\Skype\Toolbars\Skype C2C Service\c2c_service.exe
Detected by UnHackMe:
Default location: %CommonAppData%\Skype\Toolbars\Skype C2C Service\c2c_service.exe
C2C_SERVICE.EXE is known as:
- MD5: 4ca43b85f22c7739311788b651a779cb
- %CommonAppData%\Skype\Toolbars\Skype C2C Service
- %CommonAppData%\Skype\Toolbars\Skype C2C Service\c2c_service.exe
I use UnHackMe for cleaning adware and viruses from my friend's computers, because it is extremely fast and effective.
1. Download UnHackMefor free UnHackMe removes Adware/Spyware/Unwanted Programs/Browser Hijackers/Search Redirectors from your PC easily.
UnHackMe is compatible with most antivirus software.
UnHackMe is 100% CLEAN, which means it does not contain any form of malware, including adware, spyware, viruses, trojans and backdoors. VirusTotal (0/56).
System Requirements: Windows 2000-Windows 8.1/10 32 or 64-bit. UnHackMe uses minimum of computer resources.
2. Double click on UnHackMe_setup.exeYou will see a confirmation screen with verified publisher: Greatis Software.
Once UnHackMe has installed has installed the first Scan will start automatically
3. Carefully review the detected threats!Click Remove button or False Positive.
What to do if you are unable to solve a problem?
- Open UnHackMe main screen.
- Click on a Remote Assistant button.
- Follow instructions on a screen.
- We will contact you and send a solution of your problem.
- Remote assistance is free during trial period.