Alex: Solved! The issue has been fixed!
The file C2C_SERVICE.EXE is not a virus.
But the C2C_SERVICE.EXE tool may be used to compromise computer security by the hacker.
Use the C2C_SERVICE.EXE file at your own risk!
You can delete the C2C_SERVICE.EXE program from your computer with problems.
Malware Analysis of C2C_SERVICE.EXE
Full path on a computer: %CommonAppData%\Skype\Toolbars\Skype C2C Service\c2c_service.exe
Detected by UnHackMe:
Default location: %CommonAppData%\Skype\Toolbars\Skype C2C Service\c2c_service.exe
C2C_SERVICE.EXE is known as:
- MD5: 4ca43b85f22c7739311788b651a779cb
- %CommonAppData%\Skype\Toolbars\Skype C2C Service
- %CommonAppData%\Skype\Toolbars\Skype C2C Service\c2c_service.exe
I use UnHackMe for cleaning ads and viruses from my friend's computers, because it is extremely fast and effective.
1. Download UnHackMefor free UnHackMe removes Adware/Spyware/Unwanted Programs/Browser Hijackers/Search Redirectors from your PC easily.
UnHackMe is compatible with most antivirus software.
UnHackMe is 100% CLEAN, which means it does not contain any form of malware, including adware, spyware, viruses, trojans and backdoors. VirusTotal (0/56).
System Requirements: Windows 2000-Windows 8.1/10 32 or 64-bit. UnHackMe uses minimum of computer resources.
2. Double click on UnHackMe_setup.exeYou will see a confirmation screen with verified publisher: Greatis Software.
Once UnHackMe has installed has installed the first Scan will start automatically
3. Carefully review the detected threats!Click Remove button or False Positive.