Dmitry Sokolov recommends UnHackMe!UnHackMe is a powerful tool against malware.
UnHackMe quickly removes rootkits/malware/adware/browser hijack issues!
The file TSASSIST.EXE is not a virus.
The program TSASSIST.EXE is a system tool.
But the TSASSIST.EXE tool may be used to compromise computer security by the hacker.
Use the TSASSIST.EXE file at your own risk!
You can delete the TSASSIST.EXE program from your computer with problems.
Malware Analysis of TSASSIST.EXE
Full path on a computer: %Program Files%\File Type Assistant\tsassist.exe
Detected by UnHackMe:
Default location: %Program Files%\File Type Assistant\tsassist.exe
TSASSIST.EXE is known as:
Tools.File Type Assistant
- MD5: 866c63c01f4d0a9ebbc33b555813b820
- %Program Files%\File Type Assistant
- %Program Files%\File Type Assistant\tsassist.exe
- %Program Files%\File Type Assistant\unins000.dat
- %Program Files%\File Type Assistant\unins000.exe
- %Program Files%\File Type Assistant\unins000.msg
UnHackMeremoves malware invisible for your antivirus!
UnHackMe is compatible with most antivirus software.
UnHackMe is 100% CLEAN, which means it does not contain any form of malware, including adware, spyware, viruses, trojans and backdoors. VirusTotal (0/56).
System Requirements: Windows 2000-Windows 8.1/10. UnHackMe uses minimum of computer resources.