Alex: Solved! The issue has been fixed!
The file TSASSIST.EXE is not a virus.
The program TSASSIST.EXE is a system tool.
But the TSASSIST.EXE tool may be used to compromise computer security by the hacker.
Use the TSASSIST.EXE file at your own risk!
You can delete the TSASSIST.EXE program from your computer with problems.
Malware Analysis of TSASSIST.EXE
Full path on a computer: %Program Files%\File Type Assistant\tsassist.exe
Detected by UnHackMe:
Default location: %Program Files%\File Type Assistant\tsassist.exe
TSASSIST.EXE is known as:
Tools.File Type Assistant
- MD5: 866c63c01f4d0a9ebbc33b555813b820
- %Program Files%\File Type Assistant
- %Program Files%\File Type Assistant\tsassist.exe
- %Program Files%\File Type Assistant\unins000.dat
- %Program Files%\File Type Assistant\unins000.exe
- %Program Files%\File Type Assistant\unins000.msg
I use UnHackMe for cleaning ads and viruses from my friend's computers, because it is extremely fast and effective.
1. Download UnHackMefor free UnHackMe removes Adware/Spyware/Unwanted Programs/Browser Hijackers/Search Redirectors from your PC easily.
UnHackMe is compatible with most antivirus software.
UnHackMe is 100% CLEAN, which means it does not contain any form of malware, including adware, spyware, viruses, trojans and backdoors. VirusTotal (0/56).
System Requirements: Windows 2000-Windows 8.1/10 32 or 64-bit. UnHackMe uses minimum of computer resources.
2. Double click on UnHackMe_setup.exeYou will see a confirmation screen with verified publisher: Greatis Software.
Once UnHackMe has installed has installed the first Scan will start automatically
3. Carefully review the detected threats!Click Remove button or False Positive.
What to do if you are unable to solve a problem?
- Open UnHackMe main screen.
- Click on a Remote Assistant button.
- Follow instructions on a screen.
- We will contact you and send a solution of your problem.
- Remote assistance is free during trial period.