Alex: Solved! The issue has been fixed!
Rootkit OPVW.EXE is software that enables continued privileged access to a computer while actively hiding its presence.
Detection and removal of OPVW.EXE may be a very difficult process.
You should use anti-rootkit software to fix the OPVW.EXE problem.
Malware Analysis of OPVW.EXE
Full path on a computer: %SysDir%\28463\OPVW.exe
After first reboot detected by UnHackMe:
Item Name: OPVW Agent
Related File: %SYSDIR%\28463\OPVW.EXE
Type: Registry Run
Removal Results: Success
Number of reboot: 2
OPVW.EXE is known as:
- MD5: 17535DDDECF8CB1EFDBA1F1952126547
- HKLM\Software\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Run\OPVW Agent: “%SysDir%\28463\OPVW.exe”
I use UnHackMe for cleaning ads and viruses from my friend's computers, because it is extremely fast and effective.
1. Download UnHackMefor free UnHackMe removes Adware/Spyware/Unwanted Programs/Browser Hijackers/Search Redirectors from your PC easily.
UnHackMe is compatible with most antivirus software.
UnHackMe is 100% CLEAN, which means it does not contain any form of malware, including adware, spyware, viruses, trojans and backdoors. VirusTotal (0/56).
System Requirements: Windows 2000-Windows 8.1/10 32 or 64-bit. UnHackMe uses minimum of computer resources.
2. Double click on UnHackMe_setup.exeYou will see a confirmation screen with verified publisher: Greatis Software.
Once UnHackMe has installed has installed the first Scan will start automatically
3. Carefully review the detected threats!Click Remove button or False Positive.
What to do if you are unable to solve a problem?
- Open UnHackMe main screen.
- Click on a Remote Assistant button.
- Follow instructions on a screen.
- We will contact you and send a solution of your problem.
- Remote assistance is free during trial period.