Alex: Solved! The issue has been fixed!
Rootkit OPVW.EXE is software that enables continued privileged access to a computer while actively hiding its presence.
Detection and removal of OPVW.EXE may be a very difficult process.
You should use anti-rootkit software to fix the OPVW.EXE problem.
Malware Analysis of OPVW.EXE
Full path on a computer: %SysDir%\28463\OPVW.exe
After first reboot detected by UnHackMe:
Item Name: OPVW Agent
Related File: %SYSDIR%\28463\OPVW.EXE
Type: Registry Run
Removal Results: Success
Number of reboot: 2
OPVW.EXE is known as:
- MD5: 17535DDDECF8CB1EFDBA1F1952126547
- HKLM\Software\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Run\OPVW Agent: “%SysDir%\28463\OPVW.exe”
I use UnHackMe for cleaning ads and viruses from my friend's computers, because it is extremely fast and effective.
1. Download UnHackMefor free UnHackMe removes Adware/Spyware/Unwanted Programs/Browser Hijackers/Search Redirectors from your PC easily.
UnHackMe is compatible with most antivirus software.
UnHackMe is 100% CLEAN, which means it does not contain any form of malware, including adware, spyware, viruses, trojans and backdoors. VirusTotal (0/56).
System Requirements: Windows 2000-Windows 8.1/10 32 or 64-bit. UnHackMe uses minimum of computer resources.
2. Double click on UnHackMe_setup.exeYou will see a confirmation screen with verified publisher: Greatis Software.
Once UnHackMe has installed has installed the first Scan will start automatically
3. Carefully review the detected threats!Click Remove button or False Positive.