Rootkit SGLFB.DLL is software that enables continued privileged access to a computer while actively hiding its presence.
Detection and removal of SGLFB.DLL may be a very difficult process.
You should use anti-rootkit software to fix the SGLFB.DLL problem.
Malware Analysis of SGLFB.DLL
Full path on a computer: %SysDir%\sglfb.dll
Detected by RegRun Warrior:
Default location: %SysDir%\sglfb.dll
Removal Results: Success
Number of reboot: 1
SGLFB.DLL is known as:
- MD5: 11028c6a84a967070cb1286550f2058f
- HKLM\System\CurrentControlSet\Enum\Root\LEGACY_PENSUP\0000\DeviceDesc: “IAimFP6″
- HKLM\System\CurrentControlSet\Services\pensup\Parameters\ServiceDll: “%systemroot%\system32\sglfb.dll”
- HKLM\System\CurrentControlSet\Services\pensup\DisplayName: “IAimFP6″
- HKLM\System\CurrentControlSet\Services\pensup\Description: “IAimFP6″