Alex: Solved! The issue has been fixed!
Rootkit WEBROOTENTERPRISECLIENTSERVICE.DLL is software that enables continued privileged access to a computer while actively hiding its presence.
Detection and removal of WEBROOTENTERPRISECLIENTSERVICE.DLL may be a very difficult process.
You should use anti-rootkit software to fix the WEBROOTENTERPRISECLIENTSERVICE.DLL problem.
Malware Analysis of WEBROOTENTERPRISECLIENTSERVICE.DLL
Full path on a computer: %SysDir%\webrootenterpriseclientservice.dll
Detected by RegRun Warrior:
Default location: %SysDir%\webrootenterpriseclientservice.dll
Removal Results: Success
Number of reboot: 1
WEBROOTENTERPRISECLIENTSERVICE.DLL is known as:
- MD5: b89cfbe8cb247b57d8c10adaa66b462b
- %Local Appdata%\3308c706\@
- %Local Appdata%\3308c706\X
I use UnHackMe for cleaning ads and viruses from my friend's computers, because it is extremely fast and effective.
1. Download UnHackMefor free UnHackMe removes Adware/Spyware/Unwanted Programs/Browser Hijackers/Search Redirectors from your PC easily.
UnHackMe is compatible with most antivirus software.
UnHackMe is 100% CLEAN, which means it does not contain any form of malware, including adware, spyware, viruses, trojans and backdoors. VirusTotal (0/56).
System Requirements: Windows 2000-Windows 8.1/10 32 or 64-bit. UnHackMe uses minimum of computer resources.
2. Double click on UnHackMe_setup.exeYou will see a confirmation screen with verified publisher: Greatis Software.
Once UnHackMe has installed has installed the first Scan will start automatically
3. Carefully review the detected threats!Click Remove button or False Positive.