Dmitry Sokolov recommends UnHackMe!
UnHackMe quickly removes pop-up ads, search redirecting, browser hijack, spyware, keyloggers, PC slowdown issues. Download Now!
Alex: Solved! The issue has been fixed!
The system file MINERD.EXE is infected with a virus. We recommend you to replace the MINERD.EXE file with its backup copy.
Malware Analysis of MINERD.EXE
Full path on a computer: %Appdata%\cos\minerd.exe
Detected by UnHackMe:
Item Name: AntivirusltcUpddates
Related File: %APPDATA%\COS\COIN.EXE
Type: Registry Run
Item Name: minerd.exe
Related File: %APPDATA%\COS\MINERD.EXE
Type: Running Processes
Removal Results: Success
Number of reboot: 1
MINERD.EXE is known as:
Virus.BitCoin, RiskTool.BitCoinMiner.ccx, TrojWare.BitCoinMiner.~A, Tool.BtcMine.97, TR.BitCoinMinerAL.A.11, TrojanDownloader.Agent.eywp, Trojan.A.Downloader.401920.AO, W32.Trojan.GMGY-7235, TrojanDownloader.Agent, a variant of Win32.BitCoinMiner.K
- MD5: e02477250ec492c18a2073305b557fd3
- HKCU\Software\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Run\AntivirusltcUpddates: “”%Appdata%\cos\coin.exe””
1. Download UnHackMe free 30-day version
UnHackMe removes Adware/Spyware/Unwanted Programs/Browser Hijackers/Search Redirectors from your PC easily.
UnHackMe is compatible with most antivirus software.
UnHackMe is 100% CLEAN, which means it does not contain any form of malware, including adware, spyware, viruses, trojans and backdoors. VirusTotal (0/56).
System Requirements: Windows 2000-Windows 8.1/10 32 or 64-bit. UnHackMe uses minimum of computer resources.
2. Double click on UnHackMe_setup.exeYou will see a confirmation screen with verified publisher: Greatis Software.
Once UnHackMe has installed has installed the first Scan will start automatically
3. Carefully review the detected threats!Click Remove button or False Positive.
What to do if you are unable to solve a problem?
- Open UnHackMe main screen.
- Click on a Remote Assistant button.
- Follow instructions on a screen.
- We will contact you and send a solution of your problem.
- Remote assistance is free during trial period.