The system file MINERD.EXE is infected with a virus. We recommend you to replace the MINERD.EXE file with its backup copy.
Malware Analysis of MINERD.EXE
Full path on a computer: %Appdata%\cos\minerd.exe
Detected by UnHackMe:
Item Name: AntivirusltcUpddates
Related File: %APPDATA%\COS\COIN.EXE
Type: Registry Run
Item Name: minerd.exe
Related File: %APPDATA%\COS\MINERD.EXE
Type: Running Processes
Removal Results: Success
Number of reboot: 1
MINERD.EXE is known as:
Virus.BitCoin, RiskTool.BitCoinMiner.ccx, TrojWare.BitCoinMiner.~A, Tool.BtcMine.97, TR.BitCoinMinerAL.A.11, TrojanDownloader.Agent.eywp, Trojan.A.Downloader.401920.AO, W32.Trojan.GMGY-7235, TrojanDownloader.Agent, a variant of Win32.BitCoinMiner.K
- MD5: e02477250ec492c18a2073305b557fd3
- HKCU\Software\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Run\AntivirusltcUpddates: “”%Appdata%\cos\coin.exe””
I use UnHackMe for cleaning ads and viruses from my friend's computers, because it is extremely fast and effective.
1. Download UnHackMefor free UnHackMe removes Adware/Spyware/Unwanted Programs/Browser Hijackers/Search Redirectors from your PC easily.
UnHackMe is compatible with most antivirus software.
UnHackMe is 100% CLEAN, which means it does not contain any form of malware, including adware, spyware, viruses, trojans and backdoors. VirusTotal (0/56).
System Requirements: Windows 2000-Windows 8.1/10 32 or 64-bit. UnHackMe uses minimum of computer resources.
2. Double click on UnHackMe_setup.exeYou will see a confirmation screen with verified publisher: Greatis Software.
Once UnHackMe has installed has installed the first Scan will start automatically
3. Carefully review the detected threats!Click Remove button or False Positive.