Social Privacy DNS

I will tell you in this post how to fix the issue manually and how to clean it automatically using a special powerful removal tool. You can download the removal program for free here:

Social Privacy DNS software is Win32:PUP-gen related.
Social Privacy DNS (potentially unwanted program) is a program that may be unwanted for users.
Social Privacy DNS may have one or more of unwanted features: spying user, adwertising, search redirecting, or browser hijacking.
Social Privacy DNS is often downloaded in a bundle with useful program.
Suggest to uninstall Social Privacy DNS as soon as possible.
Social Privacy DNS is related to: Win32-PUP-gen, dnsshield.


I use UnHackMe for cleaning ads and viruses from my friend's computers, because it is extremely fast and effective.




STEP 1: Download UnHackMe for free

UnHackMe removes Adware/Spyware/Unwanted Programs/Browser Hijackers/Search Redirectors from your PC easily.

Free Download

UnHackMe is compatible with most antivirus software.
UnHackMe is 100% CLEAN, which means it does not contain any form of malware, including adware, spyware, viruses, trojans and backdoors. VirusTotal (0/56).
System Requirements: Windows 2000-Windows 8.1/10 32 or 64-bit. UnHackMe uses minimum of computer resources.

STEP 2: Double click on UnHackMe_setup.exe

You will see a confirmation screen with verified publisher: Greatis Software. Verified Publisher Greatis Software

Once UnHackMe has installed the first Scan will start automatically

Review the detected threats

STEP 3: Carefully review the detected threats!

Click Remove button or False Positive.

Enjoy!

7 votes, average: 5.00 out of 57 votes, average: 5.00 out of 57 votes, average: 5.00 out of 57 votes, average: 5.00 out of 57 votes, average: 5.00 out of 5 (7 votes, average: 5.00 out of 5)
You need to be a registered member to rate this.
Loading...
  • GlennPosey

    Two weeks ago, I started getting the "Object Error" message when I accessed websites and opened stories and other files. None of the other suggestions helped since I do not have Google Chrome or some of the other files. Today, I opened the Uninstall Programs file and found the "Social Privacy DNS" program which was the only one that had been installed about the time that I began to get the "Object Error" messages. I uninstalled the "Social Privacy DNS" program and have not received the error message since.