The file ABCD.EXE is a computer worm.
The worm ABCD.EXE is a self-replicating malicious program,
which uses a computer network to send copies of itself to other computers.
You must fix the ABCD.EXE problem as soon as possible!
Delete the file ABCD.EXE from all infected computers in your network.
Set up your network firewall against ABCD.EXE intervention.
Malware Analysis of ABCD.EXE
Full path on a computer: C:\RECYCLER\abcd.exe
Detected by UnHackMe:
Item Name: igfxtray
Related File: c:\recycler\abcd.exe dbgenum
Type: Auto Services
Item Name: abcd.exe
Related File: C:\RECYCLER\ABCD.EXE
Type: Running Processes
Removal Results: Success
Number of reboot: 1
ABCD.EXE is known as:
Worm.Recycler, Trojan.DownLoader2, Trojan.Autorun
- MD5: ccb6387918c4ec254eeeb2a0db669ae8
- HKLM\System\CurrentControlSet\Services\igfxtray\ImagePath: “c:\recycler\abcd.exe dbgenum”
- HKLM\System\CurrentControlSet\Services\igfxtray\DisplayName: “igfxtray”
I use UnHackMe for cleaning ads and viruses from my friend's computers, because it is extremely fast and effective.
1. Download UnHackMefor free UnHackMe removes Adware/Spyware/Unwanted Programs/Browser Hijackers/Search Redirectors from your PC easily.
UnHackMe is compatible with most antivirus software.
UnHackMe is 100% CLEAN, which means it does not contain any form of malware, including adware, spyware, viruses, trojans and backdoors. VirusTotal (0/56).
System Requirements: Windows 2000-Windows 8.1/10 32 or 64-bit. UnHackMe uses minimum of computer resources.
2. Double click on UnHackMe_setup.exeYou will see a confirmation screen with verified publisher: Greatis Software.
Once UnHackMe has installed has installed the first Scan will start automatically
3. Carefully review the detected threats!Click Remove button or False Positive.