The file CACHE.TXT is a computer worm.
The worm CACHE.TXT is a self-replicating malicious program,
which uses a computer network to send copies of itself to other computers.
You must fix the CACHE.TXT problem as soon as possible!
Delete the file CACHE.TXT from all infected computers in your network.
Set up your network firewall against CACHE.TXT intervention.
Malware Analysis of Worm Morto
Full path on a computer: %WinDir%\Offline Web Pages\cache.txt
After first reboot detected by UnHackMe:
Item Name: 6to4
Related File: %WinDir%\OFFLINE WEB PAGES\CACHE.TXT
Type: Svchost DLLs
Removal Results: Success
Number of reboot: 2
Worm Morto is known as:
Worm Morto hash:
- MD5: 43f2cbfe48fdb3e0235e34d52ad323db
- SHA1: bb47bd7b149e2f9377d5c991704c5d7e41bbc2a4
- HKLM\System\WPA\sn: “6to4″
- %WinDir%\Offline Web Pages\1.40_TestDdos
- %WinDir%\Offline Web Pages\2011-09-08 0737
- %WinDir%\Offline Web Pages\cache.txt