LIB32WAOI.EXE is Worm Roxin
The file LIB32WAOI.EXE is a computer worm.
The worm LIB32WAOI.EXE is a self-replicating malicious program,
which uses a computer network to send copies of itself to other computers.
You must fix the LIB32WAOI.EXE problem as soon as possible!
Delete the file LIB32WAOI.EXE from all infected computers in your network.
Set up your network firewall against LIB32WAOI.EXE intervention.
Malware Analysis of LIB32WAOI.EXE
Full path on a computer: %SysDir%\lib32waoi.exe
Detected by UnHackMe:
Default location: %SysDir%\lib32waoi.exe
Removal Results: Success
Number of reboot: 1
LIB32WAOI.EXE is known as:
- MD5: 8670306330e04554cb67fc47c7021411
- HKLM\System\CurrentControlSet\Services\Tcpz-x86\ImagePath: “\??\C:\Tcpz-x86.sys”
- HKLM\System\CurrentControlSet\Services\Tcpz-x86\DisplayName: “Tcpz-x86″
- HKLM\System\CurrentControlSet\Services\WapdSvc\ImagePath: “%WinDir%\System32\lib32wapd.exe”
- HKLM\System\CurrentControlSet\Services\WapdSvc\DisplayName: “Windows Project Drinking”
- HKLM\System\CurrentControlSet\Services\WapdSvc\Description: “Optical sensors monitor the atmosphere to detect the atmosphere of light and adjust the brightness of the display changes”