The file SVCLSS.EXE is a computer worm.
The worm SVCLSS.EXE is a self-replicating malicious program,
which uses a computer network to send copies of itself to other computers.
You must fix the SVCLSS.EXE problem as soon as possible!
Delete the file SVCLSS.EXE from all infected computers in your network.
Set up your network firewall against SVCLSS.EXE intervention.
Malware Analysis of SVCLSS.EXE
Full path on a computer: %AppData%\Microsoft\svclss.exe
Detected by RegRun Warrior:
Default location: %AppData%\Microsoft\svclss.exe
Removal Results: Success
Number of reboot: 1
SVCLSS.EXE is known as:
- MD5: 174dcd764401d0d2139ccf31529e3c74
- HKCU\Software\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Run\sysrestore: “%AppData%\Microsoft\svclss.exe”
I use UnHackMe for cleaning ads and viruses from my friend's computers, because it is extremely fast and effective.
1. Download UnHackMefor free UnHackMe removes Adware/Spyware/Unwanted Programs/Browser Hijackers/Search Redirectors from your PC easily.
UnHackMe is compatible with most antivirus software.
UnHackMe is 100% CLEAN, which means it does not contain any form of malware, including adware, spyware, viruses, trojans and backdoors. VirusTotal (0/56).
System Requirements: Windows 2000-Windows 8.1/10 32 or 64-bit. UnHackMe uses minimum of computer resources.
2. Double click on UnHackMe_setup.exeYou will see a confirmation screen with verified publisher: Greatis Software.
Once UnHackMe has installed has installed the first Scan will start automatically
3. Carefully review the detected threats!Click Remove button or False Positive.