TMS Scripter Studio
Runtime scripting suite compatible with Runtime Fusion
Add the ultimate flexibility and power into your applications with native Pascal or Basic scripting!
100% compatibility with Greatis Runtime Fusion!
By building scripting support into your applications, you can provide a high degree of configurability, flexibility and automation control in your applications.
- It allows modification of the application behaviour without needing to update the full application. Just sending a new small script file is sufficient.
- End users can add totally new functionality to an application by binding application logic with COM servers through scripting.
- Different end user specific rules can be put in scripts allowing to maintain a single application for different uses.
- And much more...
- Run-time Pascal or Basic language interpreter
- Access any Delphi object in scripts, including properties and methods!
- Supports try..except and try..finally blocks in script
- Allows reading/writing of Delphi variables and constants in script
- Allows access (reading/writing) script variables from Delphi code
- You can build (from Delphi code) your own classes, with properties and methods, to be used in script
- Most of Delphi system procedures (conversion, date, formatting, string-manipulation) are already included (IntToStr, FormatDateTime, Copy, Delete, etc.)
- You can add your own custom functions, using AddFunction method
- You can save/load compiled code, so you don't need to recompile source code every time you want to execute it
- Script libraries
- Thread-safe scripter engine
- COM support
- Debugging capabilities (breakpoint, step into, run to cursor, pause, halt ...)
- Integration capabilities with Greatis Runtime Fusion
TMS Scripter Studio contains:
- TatPascalScripter - Pascal syntax scripter engine
- TatBasicScripter - Basic syntax scripter engine
- TAdvMemo - Syntax highligh memo
- TatWebScripter and TatPageProduces - components for processing script-based
- TatPascalFormScripter and TatBasicFormScripter - scripter engines
descendants of main components which are aware of the components of the form
they are owned by
- TatScriptDebugger - Dialog for debugging scripts
- TAdvCodeList - Visual component for storing code templates and dragging them
- TAdvPascalMemoStyler and TAdvBasicMemoStyler - pascal and basic syntaxes for
- TAdvMemoFindDialog and TAdvMemoReplaceDialog - Find and Replace dialogs for
- TSSInspector and TSSEventSaver - components for integration with Greatis