Warrior - Removing rootkits is best done from the outside!
Warrior offers you a way to quickly detect and remove hidden rootkits/viruses/malware from your computer using the special boot CD.
Put the Warrior CD into your CD-drive and restart your computer!
Warrior automatically scans your computer and gets back to the normal Windows mode.
New! Examiner! is supported by Warrior since UnHackMe 5.9.
Benefits of using Warrior
- Virus removal is simple when the virus is not active. The Warrior allows you to scan your computer from the "clean" Windows PE system.
- Auto scanning.One time open and configure the Warrior. After that set your BIOS settings for boot from the CD. Press any key when you see the prompt for boot from CD, otherwise the computer will start from hard drive.
- Full power. You can easily remove malware from your computer, delete or restore files. The hidden rootkits are now fully visible!
- No need to update Warrior CD. You pay only one time. Warrior is quite unlike the Bart PE or UnHackMe Live. It uses the software installed on your hard drive. It uses the antiviral databases stored on your hard drive and made exclusions. This will help you to avoid a lot of false positive alerts. Simply update your RegRun/UnHackMe software and Warrior will use the latest version.
- Warrior may be used if your computer does not boot. You can check the hard drive for errors or launch another software from your hard drive or from USB stick.
- The computer with Windows 2000/XP/2003/Vista/2008/Seven.
- RAM 512 Mb or higher.
- RegRun Security Suite or UnHackMe.
Video Lesson: how to use Warrior
- I opened Warrior.exe but the "Install" button is disabled.
You have no RegRun Suite/UnHackMe on your computer.
You need to install UnHackMe 5.7 or higher.
Free Reanimator is not supported.
- What is the hidden file c:\regrun.war?
It's the configuration file for Warrior. It's required for using Warrior.
- Does Warrior work on the server?
Warrior CD made using Microsoft Vista WAIK. It detects most of well known hardware. But for some RAID controllers you need to use specific drivers.
- Can I connect to the Internet?
Try to click Network button. If your network adapter is recognized you will get TCP/IP address from DHCP server.
- Can I skip Warrior auto scanning?
You can temporarily disable auto scanning if you hold the CTRL button before Warrior desktop appears.
- Some features are in the development now. When they will be available and how can I upgrade Warrior?
We plan to release published features in the RegRun 7. You will need to upgrade your RegRun and download updated Warrior.exe.