In the registry page you can see the contents of the keys:
· HKLM\Software\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\RunServices. This key contains systems programs such as SYSTRAY etc. These programs start before other keys and the startup folder. If you work in a network, note that these programs run before you enter your user password. All programs are common for all users on the computer.
Programs in this key run after that user enters his or her network password. All programs are common for all users on the computer.
Programs in this key run only for specific users.
· You can select function by click on the icon or choosing the item in the popup menu (right mouse button click).
To select more than one item use the key CTRL and Shift keys.
1. Hold the CTRL key and click on the items by turns.
2. With the Shift button you can quick select many items.
Click on the first item.
Press Shift and hold it.
Click on the last item.
All features list.
1) Edit feature.
Allows you to fully removing a file from Windows startup, memory, and from hard disk.
3) New program feature.
Press INS key if you using the keyboard. Fill in the form and Click on the OK button.
4) Recall deleted.
Press CTRL+Z to undo last deleted items. Only items deleted in the current session of RegRun!
5) Add to Job. Only in RegRun Pro and Gold versions.)
Allows to add current program to the RegRun Job file. You will be prompted to locate existed job file.
6) To recall long since deleted items, you can press CTRL+R.
7) Export items.
Press CTRL+S to export all items in the registry page to a "reg" file. This is a text file with special format. If you double-click on a reg file in explorer, all items will be restored by the Registry Editor.
8) Run. Launch the application associated with the registry key.
9) Copy. Copy the selected items to another folder.
10) Move. Move the selected items to another folder.
11) Sort Order.
12) Explore location. Shows the folder or registry key that contains the item.
13) Antivirus/Commands. Quickly check a file by antiviral software or copy/move/delete it.
14) Add to Application Database. Quickly adds this file to Application Database.