SAFEFINDER SEARCH is classified as Win32:PUP-gen (potentially unwanted program).
What is PUP?
PUP is crapware. SAFEFINDER SEARCH have several types of unwanted behaviour:
- Displaying popup ads.
- Hijacking your browser.
- Infecting your desktop shortcuts, etc.
- Inserting ads to the web pages.
SAFEFINDER SEARCH can redirect your browser search, collect your personal information and sell it for advertising.
SAFEFINDER SEARCH is usually hard in removing. Some people could not find uninstall program for SAFEFINDER SEARCH in the Control Panel.
Sometimes SAFEFINDER SEARCH uninstaller does not work.
How SAFEFINDER SEARCH got on my computer?
Usually you got SAFEFINDER SEARCH with as part of a bundle with another tool you downloaded from the Internet. Since SAFEFINDER SEARCH manufacturer pays software developers for distributing SAFEFINDER SEARCH within their applications, SAFEFINDER SEARCH is often included as part of the installer.
Usually, you have not only one SAFEFINDER SEARCH problem, but a bunch of similar WIN32:PUPs./p>
How to remove SAFEFINDER SEARCH?
Step-by-step Guide for manual removal of SAFEFINDER SEARCH:
- Uninstall SAFEFINDER SEARCH using Windows uninstallation applet (use Add/Remove Programs or Uninstall Program or Apps & features).
- Open Task Manager and terminatel "SAFEFINDER SEARCH" processes.
- Use Windows search to find and remove "SAFEFINDER SEARCH" files and folders.
- Run services.msc and disable a "SAFEFINDER SEARCH" Windows service.
- Execute taskschd.msc to get rid of "SAFEFINDER SEARCH" scheduled tasks.
- Open regedit.exe and delete SAFEFINDER SEARCH registry keys and values.
- Inspect the properties of your desktop and Start menu shortcutsfor SAFEFINDER SEARCH presence and "http://" links.
- Open your browser and disable SAFEFINDER SEARCH plugins. Disable all unknown plugins. Reset the browser settings.
- Clean your Recycle bin and temporary files.
- Restart your computer and check results.
I use UnHackMe for cleaning ads and viruses from my friend's computers, because it is extremely fast and effective.
STEP 1: Download UnHackMe for freeUnHackMe removes Adware/Spyware/Unwanted Programs/Browser Hijackers/Search Redirectors from your PC easily.
UnHackMe is compatible with most antivirus software.
UnHackMe is 100% CLEAN, which means it does not contain any form of malware, including adware, spyware, viruses, trojans and backdoors. VirusTotal (0/56).
System Requirements: Windows 2000-Windows 8.1/10 32 or 64-bit. UnHackMe uses minimum of computer resources.
STEP 2: Double click on UnHackMe_setup.exeYou will see a confirmation screen with verified publisher: Greatis Software.
Once UnHackMe has installed the first Scan will start automatically
STEP 3: Carefully review the detected threats!Click Remove button or False Positive.