AD EXPERT BROWSER is classified as Win32:PUP-gen (potentially unwanted program).
What is PUP?
PUP is crapware. AD EXPERT BROWSER have several types of unwanted behaviour:
- Displaying popup ads.
- Hijacking your browser.
- Infecting your desktop shortcuts, etc.
- Inserting ads to the web pages.
AD EXPERT BROWSER can redirect your browser search, collect your personal information and sell it for advertising.
AD EXPERT BROWSER is usually hard in removing. Some people could not find uninstall program for AD EXPERT BROWSER in the Control Panel.
Sometimes AD EXPERT BROWSER uninstaller does not work.
How AD EXPERT BROWSER got on my computer?
Usually you got AD EXPERT BROWSER with as part of a bundle with another tool you downloaded from the Internet. Since AD EXPERT BROWSER manufacturer pays software developers for distributing AD EXPERT BROWSER within their applications, AD EXPERT BROWSER is often included as part of the installer.
Usually, you have not only one AD EXPERT BROWSER problem, but a bunch of similar WIN32:PUPs./p>
How to remove AD EXPERT BROWSER?
Step-by-step Guide for manual removal of AD EXPERT BROWSER:
- Uninstall AD EXPERT BROWSER using Windows uninstallation applet (use Add/Remove Programs or Uninstall Program or Apps & features).
- Open Task Manager and terminatel "AD EXPERT BROWSER" processes.
- Use Windows search to find and remove "AD EXPERT BROWSER" files and folders.
- Run services.msc and disable a "AD EXPERT BROWSER" Windows service.
- Execute taskschd.msc to get rid of "AD EXPERT BROWSER" scheduled tasks.
- Open regedit.exe and delete AD EXPERT BROWSER registry keys and values.
- Inspect the properties of your desktop and Start menu shortcutsfor AD EXPERT BROWSER presence and "http://" links.
- Open your browser and disable AD EXPERT BROWSER plugins. Disable all unknown plugins. Reset the browser settings.
- Clean your Recycle bin and temporary files.
- Restart your computer and check results.
I use UnHackMe for cleaning ads and viruses from my friend's computers, because it is extremely fast and effective.
STEP 1: Download UnHackMe for freeUnHackMe removes Adware/Spyware/Unwanted Programs/Browser Hijackers/Search Redirectors from your PC easily.
UnHackMe is compatible with most antivirus software.
UnHackMe is 100% CLEAN, which means it does not contain any form of malware, including adware, spyware, viruses, trojans and backdoors. VirusTotal (0/56).
System Requirements: Windows 2000-Windows 8.1/10 32 or 64-bit. UnHackMe uses minimum of computer resources.
STEP 2: Double click on UnHackMe_setup.exeYou will see a confirmation screen with verified publisher: Greatis Software.
Once UnHackMe has installed the first Scan will start automatically
STEP 3: Carefully review the detected threats!Click Remove button or False Positive.