Experience Plugin is reported as Win32:PUP-gen (potentially unwanted program). I suggest you to remove Experience Plugin from your PC as soon as possible!
Tried to remove Experience Plugin? Cannot completely delete Experience Plugin, because it gets back?
Uninstall Experience Plugin, kill Experience Plugin process using Task Manager, delete Experience Plugin folder, remove Experience Plugin registry key, get rid of Experience Plugin scheduled task, disable Experience Plugin browser plugin, clean your shortcuts from Experience Plugin.
See how to fix Experience Plugin step by step using my removal guide.
How Experience Plugin got on my computer?
Like many potentially unwanted programs, Experience Plugin can be installed on your computer as part of a bundle with another tool you downloaded from the Internet. Since Experience Plugin manufacturer pays software developers for distributing Experience Plugin within their applications, Experience Plugin is often included as part of the installer.
Experience Plugin is also often distributed with free games and simple, one-click freeware tools developed specifically with the purpose of getting Experience Plugin onto as many computers as possible.
Usually, you have not only one Experience Plugin problem, but a bunch of similar WIN32:PUPs./p>
How dangerous is Experience Plugin?
While Experience Plugin is not considered illegal and is not officially classified as malware, it poses a direct threat to your privacy. Since Experience Plugin runs alongside your Web browser, it can collect and transmit information such your search queries, Web forms and passwords, names and messages, track Web sites that you visit, and do much more on your computer without you even knowing. Experience Plugin was reported to cause significant slowdowns in browser performance, making Web page load times much longer compared to a clean system.
On a scale of 1 to 5 (with 1 being "mostly harmless", 3 being "invasive" and 5 being "dangerous"), Experience Plugin can be rated as a 3.
How to remove Experience Plugin?
Step-by-step Guide for manual removal of Experience Plugin:
- Uninstall Experience Plugin using Windows uninstallation applet (use Add/Remove Programs or Uninstall Program or Apps & features).
- Open Task Manager to kill all "Experience Plugin" related processes.
- Use Windows search to find and remove "Experience Plugin" files and folders.
- Run services.msc to disable a "Experience Plugin" Windows service.
- Execute taskschd.msc to get rid of "Experience Plugin" scheduled tasks.
- Open regedit.exe and delete Experience Plugin registry keys and values.
- Check your shortcuts on your desktop and in the Start menu for Experience Plugin presence. Fix infected shortcuts.
- Open your browser and disable Experience Plugin plugins. Disable all unknown plugins. Reset the browser settings.
- Clean your Recycle bin and temporary files.
I use UnHackMe for cleaning ads and viruses from my friend's computers, because it is extremely fast and effective.
STEP 1: Download UnHackMe for freeUnHackMe removes Adware/Spyware/Unwanted Programs/Browser Hijackers/Search Redirectors from your PC easily.
UnHackMe is compatible with most antivirus software.
UnHackMe is 100% CLEAN, which means it does not contain any form of malware, including adware, spyware, viruses, trojans and backdoors. VirusTotal (0/56).
System Requirements: Windows 2000-Windows 8.1/10 32 or 64-bit. UnHackMe uses minimum of computer resources.
STEP 2: Double click on UnHackMe_setup.exeYou will see a confirmation screen with verified publisher: Greatis Software.
Once UnHackMe has installed the first Scan will start automatically
STEP 3: Carefully review the detected threats!Click Remove button or False Positive.