Mum Coupons is reported as Win32:PUP-gen (potentially unwanted program). I suggest you to remove Mum Coupons from your PC as soon as possible!
Tried to remove Mum Coupons? Cannot completely delete Mum Coupons, because it gets back?
Uninstall Mum Coupons, kill Mum Coupons process using Task Manager, delete Mum Coupons folder, remove Mum Coupons registry key, get rid of Mum Coupons scheduled task, disable Mum Coupons browser plugin, clean your shortcuts from Mum Coupons.
See how to fix Mum Coupons step by step using my removal guide.
How Mum Coupons got on my computer?
Like many potentially unwanted programs, Mum Coupons can be installed on your computer as part of a bundle with another tool you downloaded from the Internet. Since Mum Coupons manufacturer pays software developers for distributing Mum Coupons within their applications, Mum Coupons is often included as part of the installer.
Mum Coupons is also often distributed with free games and simple, one-click freeware tools developed specifically with the purpose of getting Mum Coupons onto as many computers as possible.
Usually, you have not only one Mum Coupons problem, but a bunch of similar WIN32:PUPs./p>
How dangerous is Mum Coupons?
While Mum Coupons is not considered illegal and is not officially classified as malware, it poses a direct threat to your privacy. Since Mum Coupons runs alongside your Web browser, it can collect and transmit information such your search queries, Web forms and passwords, names and messages, track Web sites that you visit, and do much more on your computer without you even knowing. Mum Coupons was reported to cause significant slowdowns in browser performance, making Web page load times much longer compared to a clean system.
On a scale of 1 to 5 (with 1 being "mostly harmless", 3 being "invasive" and 5 being "dangerous"), Mum Coupons can be rated as a 3.
How to remove Mum Coupons?
Step-by-step Guide for manual removal of Mum Coupons:
- Uninstall Mum Coupons using Windows uninstallation applet (use Add/Remove Programs or Uninstall Program or Apps & features).
- Open Task Manager to kill all "Mum Coupons" related processes.
- Use Windows search to find and remove "Mum Coupons" files and folders.
- Run services.msc to disable a "Mum Coupons" Windows service.
- Execute taskschd.msc to get rid of "Mum Coupons" scheduled tasks.
- Open regedit.exe and delete Mum Coupons registry keys and values.
- Check your shortcuts on your desktop and in the Start menu for Mum Coupons presence. Fix infected shortcuts.
- Open your browser and disable Mum Coupons plugins. Disable all unknown plugins. Reset the browser settings.
- Clean your Recycle bin and temporary files.
Mum Coupons is related to: Adware, Win32-PUP-gen, Mum Coupons.
I use UnHackMe for cleaning ads and viruses from my friend's computers, because it is extremely fast and effective.
STEP 1: Download UnHackMe for freeUnHackMe removes Adware/Spyware/Unwanted Programs/Browser Hijackers/Search Redirectors from your PC easily.
UnHackMe is compatible with most antivirus software.
UnHackMe is 100% CLEAN, which means it does not contain any form of malware, including adware, spyware, viruses, trojans and backdoors. VirusTotal (0/56).
System Requirements: Windows 2000-Windows 8.1/10 32 or 64-bit. UnHackMe uses minimum of computer resources.
STEP 2: Double click on UnHackMe_setup.exeYou will see a confirmation screen with verified publisher: Greatis Software.
Once UnHackMe has installed the first Scan will start automatically
STEP 3: Carefully review the detected threats!Click Remove button or False Positive.