PUP.Optional.MyStartTB is reported as Win32:PUP-gen (potentially unwanted program). I suggest you to remove PUP.Optional.MyStartTB from your PC as soon as possible!
Tried to remove PUP.Optional.MyStartTB? Cannot completely delete PUP.Optional.MyStartTB, because it gets back?
Uninstall PUP.Optional.MyStartTB, kill PUP.Optional.MyStartTB process using Task Manager, delete PUP.Optional.MyStartTB folder, remove PUP.Optional.MyStartTB registry key, get rid of PUP.Optional.MyStartTB scheduled task, disable PUP.Optional.MyStartTB browser plugin, clean your shortcuts from PUP.Optional.MyStartTB.
See how to fix PUP.Optional.MyStartTB step by step using my removal guide.
How PUP.Optional.MyStartTB got on my computer?
Like many potentially unwanted programs, PUP.Optional.MyStartTB can be installed on your computer as part of a bundle with another tool you downloaded from the Internet. Since PUP.Optional.MyStartTB manufacturer pays software developers for distributing PUP.Optional.MyStartTB within their applications, PUP.Optional.MyStartTB is often included as part of the installer.
PUP.Optional.MyStartTB is also often distributed with free games and simple, one-click freeware tools developed specifically with the purpose of getting PUP.Optional.MyStartTB onto as many computers as possible.
Usually, you have not only one PUP.Optional.MyStartTB problem, but a bunch of similar WIN32:PUPs./p>
How dangerous is PUP.Optional.MyStartTB?
While PUP.Optional.MyStartTB is not considered illegal and is not officially classified as malware, it poses a direct threat to your privacy. Since PUP.Optional.MyStartTB runs alongside your Web browser, it can collect and transmit information such your search queries, Web forms and passwords, names and messages, track Web sites that you visit, and do much more on your computer without you even knowing. PUP.Optional.MyStartTB was reported to cause significant slowdowns in browser performance, making Web page load times much longer compared to a clean system.
On a scale of 1 to 5 (with 1 being "mostly harmless", 3 being "invasive" and 5 being "dangerous"), PUP.Optional.MyStartTB can be rated as a 3.
How to remove PUP.Optional.MyStartTB?
Step-by-step Guide for manual removal of PUP.Optional.MyStartTB:
- Uninstall PUP.Optional.MyStartTB using Windows uninstallation applet (use Add/Remove Programs or Uninstall Program or Apps & features).
- Open Task Manager to kill all "PUP.Optional.MyStartTB" related processes.
- Use Windows search to find and remove "PUP.Optional.MyStartTB" files and folders.
- Run services.msc to disable a "PUP.Optional.MyStartTB" Windows service.
- Execute taskschd.msc to get rid of "PUP.Optional.MyStartTB" scheduled tasks.
- Open regedit.exe and delete PUP.Optional.MyStartTB registry keys and values.
- Check your shortcuts on your desktop and in the Start menu for PUP.Optional.MyStartTB presence. Fix infected shortcuts.
- Open your browser and disable PUP.Optional.MyStartTB plugins. Disable all unknown plugins. Reset the browser settings.
- Clean your Recycle bin and temporary files.
PUP.Optional.MyStartTB is related to: Adware, Win32-PUP-gen, PUP.Optional.MyStartTB.
I use UnHackMe for cleaning ads and viruses from my friend's computers, because it is extremely fast and effective.
STEP 1: Download UnHackMe for freeUnHackMe removes Adware/Spyware/Unwanted Programs/Browser Hijackers/Search Redirectors from your PC easily.
UnHackMe is compatible with most antivirus software.
UnHackMe is 100% CLEAN, which means it does not contain any form of malware, including adware, spyware, viruses, trojans and backdoors. VirusTotal (0/56).
System Requirements: Windows 2000-Windows 8.1/10 32 or 64-bit. UnHackMe uses minimum of computer resources.
STEP 2: Double click on UnHackMe_setup.exeYou will see a confirmation screen with verified publisher: Greatis Software.
Once UnHackMe has installed the first Scan will start automatically
STEP 3: Carefully review the detected threats!Click Remove button or False Positive.