Rich Surveys is reported as Win32:PUP-gen (potentially unwanted program). I suggest you to remove Rich Surveys from your PC as soon as possible!
Tried to remove Rich Surveys? Cannot completely delete Rich Surveys, because it gets back?
Uninstall Rich Surveys, kill Rich Surveys process using Task Manager, delete Rich Surveys folder, remove Rich Surveys registry key, get rid of Rich Surveys scheduled task, disable Rich Surveys browser plugin, clean your shortcuts from Rich Surveys.
See how to fix Rich Surveys step by step using my removal guide.
How Rich Surveys got on my computer?
Like many potentially unwanted programs, Rich Surveys can be installed on your computer as part of a bundle with another tool you downloaded from the Internet. Since Rich Surveys manufacturer pays software developers for distributing Rich Surveys within their applications, Rich Surveys is often included as part of the installer.
Rich Surveys is also often distributed with free games and simple, one-click freeware tools developed specifically with the purpose of getting Rich Surveys onto as many computers as possible.
Usually, you have not only one Rich Surveys problem, but a bunch of similar WIN32:PUPs./p>
How dangerous is Rich Surveys?
While Rich Surveys is not considered illegal and is not officially classified as malware, it poses a direct threat to your privacy. Since Rich Surveys runs alongside your Web browser, it can collect and transmit information such your search queries, Web forms and passwords, names and messages, track Web sites that you visit, and do much more on your computer without you even knowing. Rich Surveys was reported to cause significant slowdowns in browser performance, making Web page load times much longer compared to a clean system.
On a scale of 1 to 5 (with 1 being "mostly harmless", 3 being "invasive" and 5 being "dangerous"), Rich Surveys can be rated as a 3.
How to remove Rich Surveys?
Step-by-step Guide for manual removal of Rich Surveys:
- Uninstall Rich Surveys using Windows uninstallation applet (use Add/Remove Programs or Uninstall Program or Apps & features).
- Open Task Manager to kill all "Rich Surveys" related processes.
- Use Windows search to find and remove "Rich Surveys" files and folders.
- Run services.msc to disable a "Rich Surveys" Windows service.
- Execute taskschd.msc to get rid of "Rich Surveys" scheduled tasks.
- Open regedit.exe and delete Rich Surveys registry keys and values.
- Check your shortcuts on your desktop and in the Start menu for Rich Surveys presence. Fix infected shortcuts.
- Open your browser and disable Rich Surveys plugins. Disable all unknown plugins. Reset the browser settings.
- Clean your Recycle bin and temporary files.
Rich Surveys is related to: Adware, Win32-PUP-gen, Rich Surveys.
I use UnHackMe for cleaning ads and viruses from my friend's computers, because it is extremely fast and effective.
STEP 1: Download UnHackMe for freeUnHackMe removes Adware/Spyware/Unwanted Programs/Browser Hijackers/Search Redirectors from your PC easily.
UnHackMe is compatible with most antivirus software.
UnHackMe is 100% CLEAN, which means it does not contain any form of malware, including adware, spyware, viruses, trojans and backdoors. VirusTotal (0/56).
System Requirements: Windows 2000-Windows 8.1/10 32 or 64-bit. UnHackMe uses minimum of computer resources.
STEP 2: Double click on UnHackMe_setup.exeYou will see a confirmation screen with verified publisher: Greatis Software.
Once UnHackMe has installed the first Scan will start automatically
STEP 3: Carefully review the detected threats!Click Remove button or False Positive.