Right Coupon is reported as Win32:PUP-gen (potentially unwanted program). I suggest you to remove Right Coupon from your PC as soon as possible!
Tried to remove Right Coupon? Cannot completely delete Right Coupon, because it gets back?
Uninstall Right Coupon, kill Right Coupon process using Task Manager, delete Right Coupon folder, remove Right Coupon registry key, get rid of Right Coupon scheduled task, disable Right Coupon browser plugin, clean your shortcuts from Right Coupon.
See how to fix Right Coupon step by step using my removal guide.
How Right Coupon got on my computer?
Like many potentially unwanted programs, Right Coupon can be installed on your computer as part of a bundle with another tool you downloaded from the Internet. Since Right Coupon manufacturer pays software developers for distributing Right Coupon within their applications, Right Coupon is often included as part of the installer.
Right Coupon is also often distributed with free games and simple, one-click freeware tools developed specifically with the purpose of getting Right Coupon onto as many computers as possible.
Usually, you have not only one Right Coupon problem, but a bunch of similar WIN32:PUPs./p>
How dangerous is Right Coupon?
While Right Coupon is not considered illegal and is not officially classified as malware, it poses a direct threat to your privacy. Since Right Coupon runs alongside your Web browser, it can collect and transmit information such your search queries, Web forms and passwords, names and messages, track Web sites that you visit, and do much more on your computer without you even knowing. Right Coupon was reported to cause significant slowdowns in browser performance, making Web page load times much longer compared to a clean system.
On a scale of 1 to 5 (with 1 being "mostly harmless", 3 being "invasive" and 5 being "dangerous"), Right Coupon can be rated as a 3.
How to remove Right Coupon?
Step-by-step Guide for manual removal of Right Coupon:
- Uninstall Right Coupon using Windows uninstallation applet (use Add/Remove Programs or Uninstall Program or Apps & features).
- Open Task Manager to kill all "Right Coupon" related processes.
- Use Windows search to find and remove "Right Coupon" files and folders.
- Run services.msc to disable a "Right Coupon" Windows service.
- Execute taskschd.msc to get rid of "Right Coupon" scheduled tasks.
- Open regedit.exe and delete Right Coupon registry keys and values.
- Check your shortcuts on your desktop and in the Start menu for Right Coupon presence. Fix infected shortcuts.
- Open your browser and disable Right Coupon plugins. Disable all unknown plugins. Reset the browser settings.
- Clean your Recycle bin and temporary files.
Right Coupon is related to: Adware, Win32-PUP-gen, Right Coupon.
I use UnHackMe for cleaning ads and viruses from my friend's computers, because it is extremely fast and effective.
STEP 1: Download UnHackMe for freeUnHackMe removes Adware/Spyware/Unwanted Programs/Browser Hijackers/Search Redirectors from your PC easily.
UnHackMe is compatible with most antivirus software.
UnHackMe is 100% CLEAN, which means it does not contain any form of malware, including adware, spyware, viruses, trojans and backdoors. VirusTotal (0/56).
System Requirements: Windows 2000-Windows 8.1/10 32 or 64-bit. UnHackMe uses minimum of computer resources.
STEP 2: Double click on UnHackMe_setup.exeYou will see a confirmation screen with verified publisher: Greatis Software.
Once UnHackMe has installed the first Scan will start automatically
STEP 3: Carefully review the detected threats!Click Remove button or False Positive.