TCPNP3 is classified as Win32:PUP-gen (potentially unwanted program).
What is PUP?
PUP is crapware. TCPNP3 have several types of unwanted behaviour:
- Displaying popup ads.
- Hijacking your browser.
- Infecting your desktop shortcuts, etc.
- Inserting ads to the web pages.
TCPNP3 can redirect your browser search, collect your personal information and sell it for advertising.
TCPNP3 is usually hard in removing. Some people could not find uninstall program for TCPNP3 in the Control Panel.
Sometimes TCPNP3 uninstaller does not work.
How TCPNP3 got on my computer?
Usually you got TCPNP3 with as part of a bundle with another tool you downloaded from the Internet. Since TCPNP3 manufacturer pays software developers for distributing TCPNP3 within their applications, TCPNP3 is often included as part of the installer.
Usually, you have not only one TCPNP3 problem, but a bunch of similar WIN32:PUPs./p>
How to remove TCPNP3?
Step-by-step Guide for manual removal of TCPNP3:
- Uninstall TCPNP3 using Windows uninstallation applet (use Add/Remove Programs or Uninstall Program or Apps & features).
- Open Task Manager and terminatel "TCPNP3" processes.
- Use Windows search to find and remove "TCPNP3" files and folders.
- Run services.msc and disable a "TCPNP3" Windows service.
- Execute taskschd.msc to get rid of "TCPNP3" scheduled tasks.
- Open regedit.exe and delete TCPNP3 registry keys and values.
- Inspect the properties of your desktop and Start menu shortcutsfor TCPNP3 presence and "http://" links.
- Open your browser and disable TCPNP3 plugins. Disable all unknown plugins. Reset the browser settings.
- Clean your Recycle bin and temporary files.
- Restart your computer and check results.
I use UnHackMe for cleaning ads and viruses from my friend's computers, because it is extremely fast and effective.
STEP 1: Download UnHackMe for freeUnHackMe removes Adware/Spyware/Unwanted Programs/Browser Hijackers/Search Redirectors from your PC easily.
UnHackMe is compatible with most antivirus software.
UnHackMe is 100% CLEAN, which means it does not contain any form of malware, including adware, spyware, viruses, trojans and backdoors. VirusTotal (0/56).
System Requirements: Windows 2000-Windows 8.1/10 32 or 64-bit. UnHackMe uses minimum of computer resources.
STEP 2: Double click on UnHackMe_setup.exeYou will see a confirmation screen with verified publisher: Greatis Software.
Once UnHackMe has installed the first Scan will start automatically
STEP 3: Carefully review the detected threats!Click Remove button or False Positive.