translateMgr is reported as Win32:PUP-gen (potentially unwanted program). I suggest you to remove translateMgr from your PC as soon as possible!
Tried to remove translateMgr? Cannot completely delete translateMgr, because it gets back?
Uninstall translateMgr, kill translateMgr process using Task Manager, delete translateMgr folder, remove translateMgr registry key, get rid of translateMgr scheduled task, disable translateMgr browser plugin, clean your shortcuts from translateMgr.
See how to fix translateMgr step by step using my removal guide.
How translateMgr got on my computer?
Like many potentially unwanted programs, translateMgr can be installed on your computer as part of a bundle with another tool you downloaded from the Internet. Since translateMgr manufacturer pays software developers for distributing translateMgr within their applications, translateMgr is often included as part of the installer.
translateMgr is also often distributed with free games and simple, one-click freeware tools developed specifically with the purpose of getting translateMgr onto as many computers as possible.
Usually, you have not only one translateMgr problem, but a bunch of similar WIN32:PUPs./p>
How dangerous is translateMgr?
While translateMgr is not considered illegal and is not officially classified as malware, it poses a direct threat to your privacy. Since translateMgr runs alongside your Web browser, it can collect and transmit information such your search queries, Web forms and passwords, names and messages, track Web sites that you visit, and do much more on your computer without you even knowing. translateMgr was reported to cause significant slowdowns in browser performance, making Web page load times much longer compared to a clean system.
On a scale of 1 to 5 (with 1 being "mostly harmless", 3 being "invasive" and 5 being "dangerous"), translateMgr can be rated as a 3.
How to remove translateMgr?
Step-by-step Guide for manual removal of translateMgr:
- Uninstall translateMgr using Windows uninstallation applet (use Add/Remove Programs or Uninstall Program or Apps & features).
- Open Task Manager to kill all "translateMgr" related processes.
- Use Windows search to find and remove "translateMgr" files and folders.
- Run services.msc to disable a "translateMgr" Windows service.
- Execute taskschd.msc to get rid of "translateMgr" scheduled tasks.
- Open regedit.exe and delete translateMgr registry keys and values.
- Check your shortcuts on your desktop and in the Start menu for translateMgr presence. Fix infected shortcuts.
- Open your browser and disable translateMgr plugins. Disable all unknown plugins. Reset the browser settings.
- Clean your Recycle bin and temporary files.
translateMgr is related to: Adware, Win32-PUP-gen, translateMgr.
I use UnHackMe for cleaning ads and viruses from my friend's computers, because it is extremely fast and effective.
STEP 1: Download UnHackMe for freeUnHackMe removes Adware/Spyware/Unwanted Programs/Browser Hijackers/Search Redirectors from your PC easily.
UnHackMe is compatible with most antivirus software.
UnHackMe is 100% CLEAN, which means it does not contain any form of malware, including adware, spyware, viruses, trojans and backdoors. VirusTotal (0/56).
System Requirements: Windows 2000-Windows 8.1/10 32 or 64-bit. UnHackMe uses minimum of computer resources.
STEP 2: Double click on UnHackMe_setup.exeYou will see a confirmation screen with verified publisher: Greatis Software.
Once UnHackMe has installed the first Scan will start automatically
STEP 3: Carefully review the detected threats!Click Remove button or False Positive.