NON-BLOCK.COM is a browser hijacker!
NON-BLOCK.COM is appeared on your PC after installing free software, bundled with adware downloader program.
Adware program changes the homepage and search engine for your web browser to NON-BLOCK.COM.
In addition, it changed Windows shortcuts on your desktop and in the Start Menu.
The link to NON-BLOCK.COM site is added into the command line.
Each time when you click on shortcut you will start displaying of NON-BLOCK.COM site.
How to remove NON-BLOCK.COM ads from your PC?
- Uninstall NON-BLOCK.COM using Windows uninstallation applet (use Add/Remove Programs or Uninstall Program or Apps & features).
- Open Task Manager to kill all "NON-BLOCK.COM" related processes.
- Use Windows search to find and remove "NON-BLOCK.COM" files and folders.
- Run services.msc to disable a "NON-BLOCK.COM" Windows service.
- Execute taskschd.msc to get rid of "NON-BLOCK.COM" scheduled tasks.
- Open regedit.exe and delete NON-BLOCK.COM registry keys and values.
- Check your shortcuts on your desktop and in the Start menu for NON-BLOCK.COM presence. Fix infected shortcuts.
- Remove a virus from Google Chrome.
- Remove a virus from Internet Explorer.
- Remove a virus from Mozilla Firefox.
- Clean your Recycle bin and temporary files.
Manually removing ads by NON-BLOCK.COM is rarely effective, because if you did not fix all issues, you will be re-infected either immediately or after a reboot./p>
Removing ads by NON-BLOCK.COM requires a complex approach.
If you want to permanently remove NON-BLOCK.COM ads from your computer without allowing the slightest chance of reinfection, download and install UnHackMe, one of the best anti-malware and anti-rootkit tools on the market.
I use UnHackMe for cleaning ads and viruses from my friend's computers, because it is extremely fast and effective.
STEP 1: Download UnHackMe for freeUnHackMe removes Adware/Spyware/Unwanted Programs/Browser Hijackers/Search Redirectors from your PC easily.
UnHackMe is compatible with most antivirus software.
UnHackMe is 100% CLEAN, which means it does not contain any form of malware, including adware, spyware, viruses, trojans and backdoors. VirusTotal (0/56).
System Requirements: Windows 2000-Windows 8.1/10 32 or 64-bit. UnHackMe uses minimum of computer resources.
STEP 2: Double click on UnHackMe_setup.exeYou will see a confirmation screen with verified publisher: Greatis Software.
Once UnHackMe has installed the first Scan will start automatically
STEP 3: Carefully review the detected threats!Click Remove button or False Positive.