What is bongacams.com and how dangerous it is?
bongacams.com is a malicious web site for your computer.
bongacams.com hijacks a browser’s new tab, search and home page.
So, if you see bongacams.com in your browser – your computer is under attack!
Common symptoms of being infected by bongacams.com are:
- Pop-up ads – a new web browser windows, displaying advertising;
- Unwanted messages;
- Search redirecting – getting search info from engine you are not using or just being redirected to some page;
- Fake search engine that looks like Google, but with an unfamiliar URL or logo.
- Unknown search engine in your browser.
- Modified search results.
How did I get infected with bongacams.com?
There are many ways you could install bongacams.com at your computer.
Try to remember, did you:
- install some free software.
- open an unknown file in your e-mail.
- install a new browser plug-in.
- download a web browser from unknown source.
- have an antivirus alert.
If something of this occurs recently, you are likely to have bongacams.com this way.
How to remove the bongacams.com from your computer?
Reset your Internet Explorer to default settings
It will fix bongacams.com popups.
Remove bongacams.com from Mozilla Firefox.
Remove bongacams.com from Google Chrome.
I use UnHackMe for cleaning ads and viruses from my friend's computers, because it is extremely fast and effective.
STEP 1: Download UnHackMe for freeUnHackMe removes Adware/Spyware/Unwanted Programs/Browser Hijackers/Search Redirectors from your PC easily.
UnHackMe is compatible with most antivirus software.
UnHackMe is 100% CLEAN, which means it does not contain any form of malware, including adware, spyware, viruses, trojans and backdoors. VirusTotal (0/56).
System Requirements: Windows 2000-Windows 8.1/10 32 or 64-bit. UnHackMe uses minimum of computer resources.
STEP 2: Double click on UnHackMe_setup.exeYou will see a confirmation screen with verified publisher: Greatis Software.
Once UnHackMe has installed the first Scan will start automatically
STEP 3: Carefully review the detected threats!Click Remove button or False Positive.