In this post I will tell you how to get rid of NONEBLOCK.NET/WPAD.DAT ads from your PC.
NONEBLOCK.NET/WPAD.DAT web site is detected as a browser hijacker.
if you see this address NONEBLOCK.NET/WPAD.DAT in your browser – you are hacked!
NONEBLOCK.NET/WPAD.DAT can cause the troubles:
- Pop-up ads.
- Unwanted messages.
- Search redirecting.
- Seeing a search engine that looks like Google, but with an unfamiliar URL or logo.
- Unknown search engine in a browser.
- Changed Google search results.
The web site NONEBLOCK.NET/WPAD.DAT was installed by a Adware downloader program or a by the malicious browser extension.
Step-by-step Guide for manual removal of NONEBLOCK.NET/WPAD.DAT:
- Uninstall NONEBLOCK.NET/WPAD.DAT using Windows uninstallation applet (use Add/Remove Programs or Uninstall Program or Apps & features).
- Open Task Manager to kill all "NONEBLOCK.NET/WPAD.DAT" related processes.
- Use Windows search to find and remove "NONEBLOCK.NET/WPAD.DAT" files and folders.
- Run services.msc to disable a "NONEBLOCK.NET/WPAD.DAT" Windows service.
- Execute taskschd.msc to get rid of "NONEBLOCK.NET/WPAD.DAT" scheduled tasks.
- Open regedit.exe and delete NONEBLOCK.NET/WPAD.DAT registry keys and values.
- Check your shortcuts on your desktop and in the Start menu for NONEBLOCK.NET/WPAD.DAT presence. Fix infected shortcuts.
- Open your browser and disable NONEBLOCK.NET/WPAD.DAT plugins. Disable all unknown plugins. Reset the browser settings.
- Clean your Recycle bin and temporary files.
I use UnHackMe for cleaning ads and viruses from my friend's computers, because it is extremely fast and effective.
STEP 1: Download UnHackMe for freeUnHackMe removes Adware/Spyware/Unwanted Programs/Browser Hijackers/Search Redirectors from your PC easily.
UnHackMe is compatible with most antivirus software.
UnHackMe is 100% CLEAN, which means it does not contain any form of malware, including adware, spyware, viruses, trojans and backdoors. VirusTotal (0/56).
System Requirements: Windows 2000-Windows 8.1/10 32 or 64-bit. UnHackMe uses minimum of computer resources.
STEP 2: Double click on UnHackMe_setup.exeYou will see a confirmation screen with verified publisher: Greatis Software.
Once UnHackMe has installed the first Scan will start automatically
STEP 3: Carefully review the detected threats!Click Remove button or False Positive.