This Policy describes the information that is collected in relation to your use of the Site (www.greatis.com) and the software(UnHackMe, RegRun, Reanimator), explains how Data is used and instances when Greatis Software LLC, shares or permits collection of the Data by the Company. The Policy also provides explanation of the instruments you may use in order to limit the amount of Data collected by Greatis Software.
Applicability and Acceptance
This Policy shall apply to your use of the Site and/or the Services as of the moment you first access the Site and commence use of any of the Services. By accessing, browsing or using the Site and/or any of the Services you irrevocably and unconditionally accept and adhere to provisions of this Policy without any exemptions, limitations and exclusions. For the avoidance of any doubts, this Policy shall apply to Services specifically identified in Terms (https://greatis.com/unhackme/policy.htm).
In the event you disagree with any provision of the Policy or would not like to provide your consent for collection of Data please cease use the Site or any of the Services immediately.
You hereby acknowledge and agree that this Policy applies to any and all Data collected by or transmitted to Greatis Software in the course of operation of the Site or provision of the Services, unless terms of service related to other products, utilities and offerings of Greatis Software or use of the Site and/or the Services when you are logged in to the account provided by the Company contain specific prevailing provisions with this respect.
Collection of Information
Information we collect to provide you with the services includes:
- Any information you submit to our software.
- The files and URLs you upload using our software and web site.
- Device information: such as your hardware model and operating system version.
- Log information: When you use our services or view content provided by Greatis Software, we may automatically collect and store certain information in server logs. This may include: details of how you used our service; Internet protocol address; hardware settings, browser type, standard HTTP request headers, including but not limited to user agent, referral URL, language preference, date and time; and cookies that may uniquely identify your browser.
- Cookies and Local Storage: We use various technologies to collect and store information when you visit the website, and this may include sending one or more cookies or randomly generated identifiers to your device. A cookie is a small file containing a string of characters that is sent to your computer when you visit a website. Cookies may store user preferences and other information. The "help" portion of the toolbar on the majority of browsers will direct you on how to prevent your browser from accepting new cookies, how to command the browser to tell you when you receive a new cookie, or how to fully disable cookies. However, some of Greatis Software’s website features or services may not function properly without cookies.
- We use Google Adsense ads on our web site.
We use the information we collect from all of our services to provide, maintain, protect and improve them, to develop new services, and to protect Greatis Software and our users.
When you contact Greatis Software, we may keep a record of your communication to help solve any issues you might be facing. We may use your email address to inform you about our services where you have agreed to this. We may also send you administrative messages.
Will Greatis Software share any of the information it receives?
We neither rent nor sell your information to anyone.
Amendments to the Policy
We may update this policy at any time by posting additions or modifications on this web page. If at any point we decide to use personally identifiable information in a manner materially different from that stated at the time it was collected, we will notify users by email or via a prominent notice on our website and where necessary we will seek the prior consent of our users.
Questions and Suggestions
Last modified on February 17 2015.