Boot Log XP is the best Windows boot analyzer.
Bootlog XP CD is a bootable CD (based on the Windows Vista PE) that allows you to
start boot logging even on the hanging computer.
Bootlog XP CD includes:
- Special shell manager
- Bootlog XP portable version
- File Manager
- Registry Editor
- Command Prompt
- FixMBR utility
- Bootlog XP asks you the Windows folder location on the tested computer.
- After that the Bootlog XP sets up the WMI Global logger to be started at the next reboot of teh tested computer.
- Reboot the tested computer. Wait for finishing boot process or until hanging.
- Boot from Windows Bootlog XP again.
- Copy logfile.etl to the USB flash drive for future analysis or make the analyzing immediately using Bootlog XP portable option (menu File, "Process LogFile.etl").
Get quick tour
Download free trial