- Always Block Process.
The process will not start. It will return the error to the parent process.
You can choose the Return code and enable notifications.
- Do not Block - Set Password Options.
The process will start as usual if you do not specify the password options.
- Redirect - Run Another Program
You can choose the program that will run instead of the original process.
- How to register A1RunGuard Premium/Ultimate
- How to permanently block a process using A1RunGuard
- Process Password Options
- Set the Process Blocking Options
- Choose the Actions when A1RunGuard detects the process as malicious
- A1RunGuard - Enforce Protection
- How to Download A1RunGuard
- How to Install A1RunGuard
- How to completely uninstall A1RunGuard
- A1RunGuard Options: Restrict Program Access