Greatis iGrid Plotter
.Net and VCL libraries for plotting drawing grids
iGrid Plotter allows you to plot drawing grid from within your .Net or VCL
application. It contains 4 functions:
- Plots orthogonal grid within the passed rectangle.
- Plots handwriting grid within the passed rectangle.
- Plots axonometric grids within the passed rectangle.
- Plots axonometric preset within the passed rectangle.
All these functions are fully customizable with the passed parameters, but you
can use presets for most popular axonometric grids with easy.
Current version offers you the following axonometric presets:
iGrid Plotter is distributed with full source codes for .Net (C#) and for VCL (Delphi Pascal).
- 30° isometric projection
- 1/2 isometric projection
- 30°/60° isometric projection
- 45°/45° "military" icometric projection
- 7°/42°/0.5 NEN/ISO dimetric projection
- 30°/0.5 "chinese perspective" dimetric projection
- 0.5 "side-view" dimetric projection
- 0.5 "top-view" dimetric projection
There is no special demo application for iGrid Plotter because iGrid utility uses all the functions from iGrid Plotter, so you can download free demo of this utility and see how iGrid Plotter works. However, source codes archive contains simplest demo project for Visual Studio and Delphi which demonstrate the function calls.
Source codes archive also contains CHM documentation for .Net version and text readme file for Delphi / C++ Builder version.
Order iGrid Plotter for Delphi / C++ Builder and for Visual Studio .Net right now!