- Malware Scan will display you a list of detected issues in the table.
- Pay attention to the color of the shield icon near an item.
<!--Probably malicious items have a red shield.Suspicious items marked with a yellow shield.
Probably malicious items have a red shield. Suspicious items marked with a yellow shield. Probably Harmless items have a green shield. Unknown items have a blue shield with a question inside.
- Possibly good items have a green shield.
A green shield with a key - file is signed by a digital signature.
A green shield with a star - file is signed by a trusted signer.
Trusted signers are defined by Greatis Software.
For example, Microsoft, Google, Greatis Software, etc.
- Probably malicious items automatically have the checked boxes.
You need to check the box to manage items.
- Use a big red button to fix the checked items.
The fixing action depends on the current inspected category: Processes, Startup, Search, etc.
Processes - kill the process.
PUP (Unwanted Apps) - uninstall applications.
Unwanted Files - delete files and folders.
Startup Programs - remove programs from startup.
Search Settings - fix browser’s settings.
Browser Plugins - removing plugins and extensions from browser settings and hard drive.
Services - removing Windows services.
Unblock Antivirus - deleting antivirus certificates from a block list.
- Use a green button to mark checked items as false positive.
Click on the green button with an arrow to open the Ignore list.
Set the boxes on unknown items, that you are sure, they are clean.
Click on the "False Positive" button.
- You can inspect or remove items Ignore list.
- Check the boxes on items that you want to remove, and click on the Remove button.
- Use a button with Lifebuoy
if you are not sure what to do.
It will open a dialog for sending a log to Greatis support center.
Now you can proceed to the "How to Understand is an Item Good or Bad" guide.