Plain TextView as Slides
- Select an item and double-click on the item icon.
- Investigate the properties.
- In this case, the file is detected using the "UnHackMe Antivirus Database".
The file is located in the malware sub-folder: TEMP\CSRSS (marked red).
- Click the "Check File" button to get more information.
- Check the percentage of "Why Bad" and "Why Good".
Click the "Why Bad" to know bad reasons.
- Inspect a status of Multi-Antivirus check.
- Click "Need Some Help".
- Use the "Get it out" button to delete a file from a hard drive.
Then use the "Fix" button in the main window to kill the process.
Now you can proceed to the "Why a Legitimate File Marked as Dangerous" guide.